Thursday, October 11, 2012

Feelings of a Strong Nature.

Meeting you for the first time unable to speak.
My mind focuses hard, it is you I seek.
Seeing you smile, I light up inside.
As I look in to your eyes  , I can see you are very caring.
I have feelings which I don't mind sharing.
To take the time to spend with you.
It cures me of the blues.
To be this close to you, my heart beats very fast.
Wishing that the moment with you could last.
I hope you pass your test.
Days where I can see you are the best.
You past me and left me with my mouth open.
Just like the story, you are the woman I want to help.
To be content with what I have and nothing else.
I want to tell you how I feel, but I don't want you to get hurt.
To me you mean something to earn.
In the end, I will help you anyway I can.
You are the subject which I am willing to understand.
When I left the school that day.
I remember two weeks ago saying "hey".
Seeing you in my mind, saying wow.
I really feel fortunate to meet you now.
Me being so quiet, I wasn't sure.
How to speak to girl who sits by the door.
When I saw you, hearts fly around my head.
My mood just rose from the dead.
Being optimistic about helping out.
My mind at ease, without fear or doubt.
Reading a story about a man who helps.
A woman who needs it and nothing  else.
He carries her across without hesitation.
 Meant no harm, not asking for a reservation.
Looking at her heart, warm and caring.
The poet forgets what he wrote, he couldn't help staring.
He just met her and yet he feels happy.
He wants to return the favor and not feel crappy.
The past reminds him of the mistakes that he made.
One mistake he didn't make was meeting you that day.
Being content with all that he can do.

Let him be himself, and read this poem to you.
Before I knew you, I would quietly walk away.
Running into you in the hall, brighten up the day.
I look forward to the days when I see you.
Waving goodbye with a smile on my face, no more blues.
Talking to you about my past.
Venting out the bad thoughts like a poisonous gas.
What attract my eyes to yours?
Putting a smile on your face of course.
I only look at two things, your mind and your heart.
I respect them both like priceless pieces of art.
A flower comes to life when it blooms in the spring.
Birds fly toward the tree and begin to sing.
Melodies are consistent like being in harmony.
Sitting next to you, I see a natural beauty.
Writing about you, I feel like a connection is there.
Looking up at the clouds, forming you in the air.
Appreciation is one thing and consideration is another.
For you these matter most to me and no other.
I thank you for taking part of being in my writing.
Being upfront about with you about myself, no longer hiding.
As I have been around you, Ive been writing more.
Thank you for being you, I know who I wrote this for.
You.

No comments:

Post a Comment