Sunday, October 7, 2012

Thoughts

To meet someone and say hey.
For some ,that could really make their day.
Not every person is bad but be careful.
Words as well as weapons can be hurtful.
To care for your fellow man like a brother.
Talking and helping out one another.
Trusting someone is like finding a job.
Very hard to find and at times it's hard.
Being there, when time gets tough.
Enough with this nonsense, I've had enough.
Letting the negativity overwhelm me.
The fire all around me consumes everything.
That is what anger does, I have to control it.
what i  have started i have to finish.
It has been a while since the last time.
Having a purpose and a reason to be alive.
I only have one life, no continues or restarts.
No matter what, I have to hold myself together and not fall apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment