Sunday, October 28, 2012

What I am

If I had only one wish.
It would to be to exist.
I choose life over the death.
Being content over being the best.
Going forth with all that I am.
That is what makes me a man.
I am not perfect, we all have flaws.
Dedicated to believing in a cause.
To do right by someone and not betray them.
Betrayal is rocks, and Trust is a gem.
Listening to the sound.
looking down at the ground.
What is down there besides dirt.
Looking before I step helps avoid being hurt.
Depression holding me down, I want to escape.
Walking around, admiring the landscape.
A wide open field with the sun in the Sky.
I smile and shout out that I am Alive.
Life is filled with struggle and hardship.
Don't let eat at you bit by bit.
I know I am important and so are the others.
Learn to respect one another.



No comments:

Post a Comment