Sunday, October 28, 2012

What goes in my head 6


Writing is something that I like to do.
During the dull day it allows me to pull through.
Depression can be really distracting.
What is the real problem within me?
Blacking out at random times, unable to remember.
Becoming someone else when I sense danger.
At times, I feel like nothing can stop me.
Getting too comfortable, losing my morality
I know that I am good guy willing to help.
Considering others instead keeping it to myself.
In the real world, it is hard out there.
Life isn't perfect but at times it is fair.
Doing what you want, does it really make me happy.
Not Exactly.
Instead I get bored after a while.
Remembering the good thought I start to smile.
When I think about God and his angels.
How they are so kind and he is gentle.
Watching over me and everyone.
I thank him for what he has done.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment